Taste & Win Competition
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR RUNDLE MALL PLAZA’S “TASTE & WIN COMPETITION 2021” PROMOTION
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Rundle Mall Plaza “Taste & Win Competition 2021” Promotion (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. All times stipulated are based on SA local time.
- The “Promoter” is Rundle Mall Plaza ABN 23 083 686 293 of Level 1, 202 Rundle Street, Adelaide SA 5000.
- This Promotion is only open to Australian residents 18 and over.
- The following are ineligible: (i) employees of the Promoter or any of the tenants or retailers in Rundle Mall Plaza or any of the Promoter’s agencies that are associated with the Promotion; (ii) the spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of an excluded employee; and (iii) any person who the Promoter has previously notified is not permitted to enter the Promoter’s promotions.
- Entrants must have a valid email address to enter.
- This Promotion commences on Monday, 7 June, 2021 and ends at 7.00pm on Sunday, 25 July, 2021 (“Promotion Period”).
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter this Promotion, eligible individuals must, during the Promotion Period, undertake the following steps: Make a purchase of $10 or more at any participating food retailer in Rundle Mall Plaza. The participating store will issue the customer with an entry form with a unique code. Customers go to https://rundlemallplaza.com.au/competitions/ to submit their entry including their entry form code. Customers are required to retain their receipts to be presented if claiming a prize.
LIMITS ON ENTRY
- Multiple entries permitted per person; however each entry must be through a new purchase as outlined above and submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements. One entry is limited to each purchase made to the amounts aforementioned. Any form of automatized entry using any devices or software is invalid.
- The competition is based on a game of chance. The winners will be chosen at random and the winning entries will be drawn from a competition box. After validation of the entries, the Promoter will determine the terms and conditions have been complied with before contacting the winner. The Promoter’s decision is final. Five people will be selected as the winners of the prizes. To be eligible, your entry needs to be submitted before 7:00pm Sunday, 25 July, 2021. Late entries will not be accepted. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these terms and conditions. The person filling in the entry form (“the participant”): (a) Must complete all other details requested on the Entry Form. (b) An incomplete or illegible or incorrectly answered Entry Form will be held to be ineligible. Incomplete or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. Rundle Mall Plaza will not be liable for any entries, which are not received for any reason. Entries will not be accepted via post. The winner understands that the prize is located at Rundle Mall Plaza’s Centre Management and must arrange collection within 21 days.
- The winners will be selected at 12 noon on Wednesday, 28 July, 2021 and notified by the promoter via telephone/email.
- The total Prize Pool for this Promotion equals $4,659 and is made up of five individual prizes. The individual prizes are:
First prize: ($2,895) Samsung 55” NEO QLED Smart TV from JB Hi-Fi
Second Prize: ($995) Watch from Gerard McCabe
Third Prize: ($469) Nintendo Switch from EB Games
Fourth Prize: ($200) H&M Voucher
Fifth Prize: ($100) Sportsgirl Voucher
- The prizes are not transferable, redeemable or exchangeable for cash.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a gift card/voucher are not included. Any unused balance of a gift card/voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of a gift card/voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift card/voucher.
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW
- A draw for any prize, if unclaimed, may take place on Friday, August 20, 2021 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The winner, if any, will be notified via telephone/email.
- By entering into this Promotion, entrants accept that their name will be made public. A picture, along with the winner’s name, may be requested for publication on Rundle Mall Plaza’s Website and Social Media, as well as in any local and regional newspapers as part of the competition.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
RELEASE AND INDEMNITY
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the prize once they have been collected by the winner.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, late or illegible receipts.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss), or for personal injury or death suffered or sustained in connection with this competition or as a result of taking or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PRIVACY
- The personal information supplied by entrants when entering this Promotion may be used for the purpose of sending information on any of the Promoter’s products or services. From time to time this information may be used by the Promoter. The use and disclosure of this information is subject to the restrictions imposed on the Promoter by the Privacy Act 1988. Subject to the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988, entrants may have access to any personal information held by the Promoter by contacting [email@example.com]. A copy of the Promoter’s privacy statement can be found at our website www.rundlemallplaza.com.au.
- The Entrant acknowledges that any personal information provided by the Entrant is not sensitive information.
- By entering the Promotion, each Entrant gives its consent to the Promoter, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, to use his or her personal information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the Entrant.