Winter Dining Competition
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR RUNDLE MALL PLAZA’S “WINTER DELIGHTS COMPETITION 2019” PROMOTION
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Rundle Mall Plaza “Winter Dining Competition” Promotion (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. All times stipulated are based on SA local time.
- The “Promoter” is Rundle Mall Plaza ABN 23 083 686 293 of Level 1, 202 Rundle Street, Adelaide SA 5000.
- This Promotion is only open to Australian residents 18 and over.
- The following are ineligible: (i) employees of the Promoter or any of the tenants or retailers in Rundle Mall Plaza or any of the Promoter’s agencies that are associated with the Promotion; (ii) the spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of an excluded employee; and (iii) any person who the Promoter has previously notified is not permitted to enter the Promoter’s promotions.
- Entrants must have a valid email address to enter.
- This Promotion commences on Monday, 1 July, 2019 and ends at 7.00pm on Wednesday, 31 July, 2019 (“Promotion Period”).
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter this Promotion, eligible individuals must, during the Promotion Period, undertake the following steps: Make a purchase of $10 or more at any participating food retailer in Rundle Mall Plaza. The participating store will issue the entry forms, which must be completely filled out and placed into the competition box located on the Ground Floor by the Retail Lifts. Proof of purchase/receipt must be attached to the entry form.
LIMITS ON ENTRY
- Multiple entries permitted per person; however each entry must be through a new purchase as outlined above and submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
- The competition is based on a game of chance. The winners will be chosen at random and the winning entries will be drawn from a competition box. After validation of the entries, the Promoter will determine the terms and conditions have been complied with before contacting the winner.The Promoter’s decision is final.Three people will be selected as the winners of the prizes. To be eligible, your entry needs to be placed in the competition barrel before 7:00pm Wednesday, 31 July, 2019. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these terms and conditions. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. Rundle Mall Plaza will not be liable for any entries, which are not received for any reason. Entries will not be accepted via post. The winner understands that the prize is located at Rundle Mall Plaza’s Centre Management and must arrange collection within 21 days.
- The winners will be selected at 12 noon on Friday, 2 August, 2019 and notified by the promoter via telephone/email.
- The total Prize Pool for this Promotion equals $2,000 and is made up of three individual prizes. The individual prizes are:
First prize: $500 JB Hi-Fi Voucher, $250 H&M voucher and $250 Gerard McCabe voucher
Runner-up prize x2: $250 JB Hi-Fi voucher and $250 H&M voucher
- The prizes are not transferable, redeemable or exchangeable for cash.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a gift card/voucher are not included. Any unused balance of a gift card/voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of a gift card/voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift card/voucher.
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW
- A draw for any prize, if unclaimed, may take place on Friday, August 16, 2019 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The winner, if any, will be notified via telephone/email.
- By entering into this Promotion, entrants accept that their name will be made public. A picture, along with the winner’s name, may be requested for publication on Rundle Mall Plaza’s Website and Social Media, as well as in any local and regional newspapers as part of the competition.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
RELEASE AND INDEMNITY
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the prize once they have been collected by the winner.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, late or illegible receipts.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss), or for personal injury or death suffered or sustained in connection with this competition or as a result of taking or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PRIVACY
- The personal information supplied by entrants when entering this Promotion may be used for the purpose of sending information on any of the Promoter’s products or services. From time to time this information may be used by the Promoter. The use and disclosure of this information is subject to the restrictions imposed on the Promoter by the Privacy Act 1988. Subject to the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988, entrants may have access to any personal information held by the Promoter by contacting [email@example.com]. A copy of the Promoter’s privacy statement can be found at our website www.rundlemallplaza.com.au.
- The Entrant acknowledges that any personal information provided by the Entrant is not sensitive information.
- By entering the Promotion, each Entrant gives its consent to the Promoter, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, to use his or her personal information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the Entrant.